Have You Seen the Blood Colored Moon Yet?




I saw the blood-colored moon sometime after 9pm while I was visiting in Lake Charles, LA in the month of August 2022. My children and I were staying at the Staybridge hotel. When I saw the blood-colored moon, I was somewhat alone. I had gone to the Target down the street to grab some groceries. There were two other women in the parking lot taking pictures of the moon together, but we did not interact.

When I asked Jesus if I should speak to anyone about the blood moon at that time, He told me that if the moon still looked the same when I came out of the store, then I may tell someone about it. Howbeit, when I came out of the store, the moon had risen and was much lighter in color. Therefore, I did not mention this to anyone at the time. There was no obtainable witness.

That night, I heard Jesus gently call my name to wake me out of my sleep. When I woke up, I lifted myself up from my belly and looked behind me. Though I knew for certain that Jesus had awakened me, I did not understand why He would appear to me in such a form (now I do Understand).

When I looked behind me, I saw a very big, giant, smiling mouth and the mouth was speaking to me. The voice was Jesus. He was delighted to wake me up. He had a surprise for me.

As for me, I was having a challenge with processing seeing such a giant mouth. It seemed like it was just in the air. Where was the rest of the face? This was too much for me to process, so I rolled over and went back to sleep.

There was a guilty feeling on me when I woke up about an hour later. I hoped I had not missed a grand opportunity. I wanted another chance. How could I have just gone back to sleep? This is the relationship we've been searching for. Please let me try again.

Jesus spoke with me then and told me to take a walk with him. It was around 3 am. I delightfully put on my sneakers and windbreaker and took a walk with Jesus outside. At this time, I could hear Him but not see Him.

Our walk was short and sweet, just to the corner and back. On the way back I was intrigued by a long white cloud that was right in front of me. The cloud was beautiful and stretched horizontally across the sky with a perfectly lined edge. The rest of the sky was clear and crisp midnight blue.

As I marveled at the definition in the contrast between the precisely lined white cloud against the deep midnight blue sky, as I analyzed the richness of every detail- I heard Jesus singing to me. In a very sweet melodic tone He sang, "You're looking at my wingspan."

He repeated the song to me a few times until it soaked in, and I understood that He was telling me that I was looking at His wingspan- for real. Once I understood this, I searched for the edge of the cloud so I could observe the extent of His wingspan. Notwithstanding, as far as my eyes could see (and my vision is pretty decent) I could not find where that stretch of cloud ended or where it began.

When I returned to the hotel suite, I sat on the sofa. Jesus pulled me into a trance when I sat down.

This time He appeared before me from head to foot. Jesus stood firmly in the air as though there was solid ground under His feet. His clothing resembled our clothing here on earth, very high quality and stylish, too. People in various places of the world would have called His attire "street clothes".

His attire was loose fitting, slightly ashy black denim pants with a matching jacket. He looked like what universally is known as "really cool".

Very intriguing music (aka: a funky beat) was playing at the perfect volume. When Jesus appeared before me, He performed an entrance.

Though He performed an entrance, He did not appear to move a single muscle. However, He did move... His visibility. To do this He would gradually fade in and out from invisible to visible and then fade out and in again but less invisible to a bit more visible until He was fully visible (Please try to picture this). This gradual fading in and out continued for about a minute or so until Jesus was in full view.

As I looked upon Him, I questioned to myself, "Who is this man?"

The more I would see His appearance fade in, the more I experienced an intense feeling of Fear that was overwhelming to me; also, the more I knew that- I am not seeing a "man". The experience of feeling intense heart shaking fear upon sight was how I first Understood who I was looking at. The words that I frightfully said in my heart were, "This is GOD!"

One reason that He was very still was because of His gentleness. Beholding His Power is too intense even with Him being very still; a heart would instantly EXPLODE to behold His movement. That is also what the trance is for- to alter the state of mind and soften the blow (like a sedative).

There are details about His exterior that I am not able to describe in words. If anyone could describe those details one would be able to induce the intense overwhelming feeling that I have mentioned about onto another individual. The same would be if those details could be captured in any form of art. Yet, there are other details that I can describe, and these are very uncommon to what we are accustomed to on earth.

Every creature on earth has features that are designed with a circular theme. An example to assist this perspective would be that the general toddler style artistic method to draw an eye for any creature whatsoever is to make a circle.

Earthly features are circular. However, the features I saw on Jesus that night resembled angles and squares. His eyes were rectangular. There were defined creases in His cheeks that reminded me of corners. The edges of His nose turned at 90-degree angles.

Power and High Energy radiated from Him. I don't mean to describe a bright light. Yes, there was light, and I am certain that Jesus is the source of the light, but this time He did not allow His Light to overwhelm me or to be the focal point of His appearance. The Power and High Energy I saw radiating from Him is His Heavenly Glory.

I could feel His command and control over all things and upon me. The feeling was entirely too strong. Fear was intensifying in my Heart.

The exterior of His body, his skin, had a shape and texture to it. I saw His bronze-colored skin overly compacted with (what I would describe as) muscular definition. Even every single possible crevice of His face was a muscular explosion. And please remember, these are not round, curvy muscles like people or beast on the earth. His muscles were angularly shaped, such as his other features were. Muscle overlapped muscle exponentially on every part of Him.

What Jesus has now shown me is that the most Powerful muscle that I beheld of His that was not observed by sight is His Mind. He revealed to me a tiny glimpse of the Power of His Mind.

He was high above the earth. What I realized later is that- so was I. We were high above the earth. I could see cities below His feet similar to the view from a window of a flying airplane. At the time, it had not occurred to me that I was in the sky too. I may have been in too much shock, or maybe Jesus numbed my senses- I don't know which or what other reason.

Taken in shock and awe, I stared at Jesus and examined His detail while my heart was ready to bust! My mind was blank, I did not know what to do or how to think. Suddenly, I cried out in a song and singing very loudly like a rock star, I bellowed, "You're too Powerful to Behold!"

Afterward, Jesus was speaking to me while I sat up on the sofa in the hotel room. I could hear Him but not see Him then. He told me I was supposed to look away and not keep staring. Most importantly, Jesus told me that I have to remember to Smile when I see Him. He said that these two things are what caused me to die when I saw Him. The good thing is that Jesus was with me to revive me again. That makes dying no big deal.

Since then, He's been coaching me to be ready to see His face. It's not easy to behold His presence while being absorbed by the ways of the earth and hold a smile. Though we should know to bow our faces to the earth as did Moses, everything we think we know will fly out of the window and we will freeze up if our heart is not ready to obey Him when we see Him.

I have many things to share and have been arising out of a state of shock. Please bear with me and follow up on my blog. Ask me to explain myself when questions arise. Please let me know what is needed from me to help you rest on a conclusion for your own perspective. I will be posting content to my blog to convey this Message as best as I can. The Message is:

 

The Rapture is Here!

 

Jesus has also gifted me with detailed instructions about how to literally take flight (Please Click Here For Flight Instructions). My purpose right now is to share this Message with whosoever will give their ear to it.

Above all, kindly please remember to confirm all things with Jesus. He will not let you fall.

 

With All My Heart,

Ishah Binah

 

(ps. I have attached a sketch that I made about 3 hours after I saw Jesus. This is my best effort. I'm not a proven artist by any means. Concerning the drawing, Jesus approved it with a correction. He said that I made Him too pretty. He said to me, "I don't look like you. I look like me. You... look like me.")

 

(Please Click Here To See A Message From Jesus: The Rapture Is HERE)

The Day I Saw Jesus Pic review.jpeg

Comments

  1. Cedric here Ishah. You write so well. Ask Yeshua to visit me too when you see Him again. Shalom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cedric, I will definitely ask Yeshua about visiting you. Be sure you are ready and willing to recognize Him when He comes. Remember, Jesus can appear in many ways- even by the mouth of a prophet. Love and Peace to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “We are blessed to have you dear sister in the Lord” to
    Share your encounters with Jesus with us readers; what a Joy in our spirit we feel as we read about your time with him and what Jesus has taught you and better yet your desires to share everything with others so they can know jesus more and experience his presence as well!! We pray for all who reads your blog to know and Love Jesus more and more!
    We pray for all the whole world to receive Jesus ❤️ as their own personal savior! Jesus is coming Soon and his bride will experience the Rapture of his Saints and Heaven one day soon!
    ~ God bless you Ishah! ~
    Candice with #HeavenEncountersToday FB.
    John 3:16-17
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much for engaging with me in such a sincere way that you have! We will definitely make effort to remain in touch. Any feedback or questions that you have are welcome with open arms having a goal of achieving one heart before Jesus comes.

      Grace, Mercy, and Truth

      Delete
    2. What an experience that only one can pray for. We will all have our time

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts