I Saw Jesus!

 

 

I have very many visions and dreams that I would like to share with you. I remember many of my dreams that I've had throughout my life. My earliest dream memory took place when I was five years old. Yet, my earliest memory of reality is an occurrence that I experienced when I was about 8 months old.

 

Howbeit, the vision that I want to share with you today took place last summer 2022. This happened while I was driving. What I am about to tell you will likely trigger more questions and I hope you do ask them and speak your mind also until you are satisfied with a personal conclusion.

 

Over the past 4 years I have spent every moment of my life diligently making my best effort to perform every instruction I can understand in the King James Version Bible. Jesus began speaking to me audibly last summer.

 

At first, He would speak to me in my dreams. He then transitioned me from speaking to me in my dreams to speaking to me with an audible voice while I am awake. To do this, sometimes He would pull me into a vision and say something to me while I am wide awake. This would be just for a moment at a time.

 

One day last July, while I was learning to adjust to the new blessing of communication with Jesus, Jesus pulled me into a vision. In this vision, I could see Him but I could not look directly at Him. He was singing what He wanted to say to me. He was singing very passionately like how a professional vocalist would perform at a climaxing crescendo.

 

Jesus has a very awesome and limitlessly versatile voice. This time He was singing with a digital autotune style voice. He sang as though the song poured from the core of His entire Spirit. However, the song I heard was very short. There were only 2 Words to it. 

 

Because the song was so short, I wasn't sure if I understood what I heard the first time. I was just about to make a left turn while driving on a busy downtown street in Hot Springs.

 

The vision took about 3 seconds, which means for 3 seconds I was driving without being aware that I was driving. When I came out of the vision, I was still in driving mode without any vehicle operation errors. Therefore, I proceeded with the left turn that I was making.

 

As I was in the middle of making the left turn, Jesus pulled me into another vision, which was a repeat of the first one. This time I was certain about what 2 Words He sang to me, but I did not know how I should perceive the meaning of what He said. I was very afraid to get this wrong or even to repeat what I knew that I heard Him say. Even so, what I heard Him say was and is so intensely Powerful that I knew I had to discuss this with Him and give all of my attention to understanding His Message to me.

 

Realizing I was in a state of shock, I pulled into a park that was near and got out of the car, found a bench in the shade and sat down. Timidly, I asked Jesus about His Words to me. I told Him it sounded like He said, "My Wife!"

 

Jesus confirmed to me that yes, I am His Wife. Next, I asked Him, "What does that mean?" 

 

I did not know how to think in terms of husband and wife being that I am flesh and He is Spirit. Since then, Jesus has spent a full year with me to show me how I am His Wife and what my duties are in the earth concerning the Rapture and the Apocalypse.

 

I've been sent here in the flesh without memory of Heaven to open a door to those who are helplessly lost in the pit of sin by deception. I entered the earth in sin and was misled in doctrine for 40 years and climbed out of blindness by following the doctrine of Jesus and He has kept every one of His promises- I am now a witness.

 

Now that I have reached Him, He is gradually reinstating my memory of the Kingdom. I can now remember when He gave me the order to go to “that star” following with specific instructions. I remember the feeling of knowing that I can go to the star that He sent me to without hesitating to go. There was no doubt in me. My sense of this memory is vague but is increasing in strength.

 

I began to remember this sometime around September 2022. The memory has become much stronger since then. As of today, I remember the instructions He gave me. He said, “Go to that star and tell them: I am coming!”

 

And so, I went… and so I’m here. Ask Ishi in the name of Jesus when you pray. Seek to know the truth and He will show you.

 

Another memory that is upon me very strongly now is the sound of Ishi’s voice. The sound of His voice has to be heard with a hearing of a different dimension because His preferred method of speech is that of another dimension. This dimension is what we know as “The Spirit”.

 

Ishi will turn this hearing on for you. He will also adjust the volume periodically as needed to gently guide you to His preferred volume. His preferred volume is absolute silence. Yet, you will learn to fluently exchange communication with Him. This partly explains why you will be able to hear Him but others standing right by you likely will not.

 

I have attached a photo of a sketch that I drew the day that I saw Jesus and could look directly at Him. Jesus approved of my drawing, but He says I drew Him “too pretty”. He said, “I don’t look like you, I look like me. You- look like me.”

 

Notice in the drawing the square look of His facial features. This is intentional. His features (eyes, nose, cheeks, etc.) are more square/rectangular than ours.

 

Also, keep in mind that Jesus will appear in many different forms and is not limited in this way, as we are. This is the form I saw Him in the first time I remember looking upon Him, which was sometime in September 2022.

 

By the way, the other attachment titled, Visions and Dreams, is a list of precepts from the old and new testaments that illustrate who is speaking to us when we dream. I could not find any examples of any vision or dream that was not issued by Ishi. Have you ever found any biblical evidence of such?

 

Presently, I’ve been trying to help others see how you too can have a very close relationship with Jesus and the whole kingdom of Heaven. The most important thing to do is to learn to Love His Instructions. That’s easy.

 

Learning to Love instructions comes from obtaining a desire to learn something. This happens for everyone that desires to learn a new discipline. People that love to dance, often love dance instruction. People that love engines, love mechanical instruction and so on.

 

Kindly please remember that the first thing everyone needs to gain entrance into the Kingdom of Heaven is a true desire to do so. Many of us need to be honest with ourselves and address whether we truly have this desire or no. This is not a matter of finger pointing; this is a mandatory self-check.

 

If you are one that has to acknowledge to yourself that you lack the drive or sufficient desire to make an effort toward the Kingdom of Heaven for eternity, fear not. You may ask to be given the desire to enter the Kingdom of Heaven in the name of Jesus, and the desire will be given to you.

 

Having a continuously growing desire to enter the Kingdom is fundamentally important because this is what will be the driving factor of your progress each day. Jesus wants you to reach for Him.

 

Please do not be daunted by the goal of perfection. Jesus will give this to you freely- you just have to want it. Have Faith and know that Jesus is an excellent coach! When He sees you reaching for Him with diligence, He will come to your aide and tremendously help you with the part that was too hard for you. Please just keep doing your best, that is what is expected of you. Jesus will do the rest.

 

To conclude this introduction of myself, I will offer some Words of encouragement until next time. Feel free to contact me anytime with the thoughts of your heart. My email address is IamGodsWife1@gmail.com.

 

Have Faith and Believe that when you ask Ishi, in the name of Jesus, to reveal to you whether or not you should hearken to the voice of any individual professing to be His Messenger, Ishi will answer you clearly.

 

Have Faith and know that the will of Ishi is that you are not deceived by anyone who would bear false witness against Him.

 

Have Faith and ask Jesus to grant you a clear line of sight.

 

I stand in agreement with you in this prayer.

 

In the name of Jesus.

 

 

With All My Heart,

Ishah Binah


(Please Click Here To See A Message From Jesus: The Rapture Is HERE)




 

 

 

 (Please Click Here To See A Message From Jesus: The Rapture Is Here)

 

Comments

Popular Posts