"Believers" Be Acting Funny About Faith???


 


Wanna hear something funny? Well, this actually isn’t all that funny right now, but here goes: After being taught to pray, to study, to practice Faith in Jesus, to believe in Him and to be solid on my feet certain of the report of His Power; after doing so as I was taught and even being humiliated and beaten throughout my life because of this, yet, I now bare record and do report my experience of Power by witness and by receipt of and from Jesus in whom is my Faith.

Ok now here is the funny (not so funny) part, which I will present in the form of a question: When I bare record and do report my experience of Power by direct interactions with Jesus, why is there a common question among those who consider themselves “Believers” of Jesus asking me, “How do you know that it was God and not the devil?”

Even those that count themselves as rich in Faith, well-studied, sincere ambassadors for Christ have opened their mouths to ask this question. My question to all who think in this manner is: Then who have you been praying to? If you don’t even believe Ishi has the Power to allow you to discern Him, how can you say that you believe in Him?

Discerning who Ishi is when you meet Him is a very light matter for Ishi.

If you truly are a Believer, then please believe that when you ask for confirmation of these things in prayer then you will be blessed with a gift of discernment. This is because the truth in your heart is that you desire to know what is real concerning reports of Faith in Jesus. 

Believer, please believe that Jesus can and will answer you when you pray to Him with an open heart. Please also be comforted in believing that Jesus has the Power to make you confident and certain of your encounters with Him.

Some of you who read this really have been praying with diligence and seeking a sign that your prayers are heard. Where is the answer? My  hope for you is that you will pray again and ask Jesus if this is it.

Comments

  1. Shalom. Amen.. I think maybe we know Jesus mentally i.e, we know scriptures but we don't know by experience the Lord of Scripture... Cedric here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How very well spoken of you, Ced! There is truly a gap between book study and live experiences that would be very helpful to acknowledge, which would surely nourish the health of our Faith.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts