The El Dorado, AR Police Department Against a Fatherless Autistic Teen That is Always Joyous and Kind

 


I need to talk to you about what happened on August 22, 2023 at 10 pm central time. At this said time, I, a single mother of 2 teenagers (one of which is severely autistic) was standing in my kitchen when I heard what sounded like a human stampede rushing past my back door accompanied with heavy voices of angry men.

Rushing out of the back door to see what was happening deeply in the darkness of the backyard, I find that 6 police officers had apprehended my 16 year old autistic son and had him in handcuffs standing in the backyard. Now, I’m not one to have to mention ethnicity as the first thought to describe a person, but this time I do have to tell you that 6 white angry police officers hotly pursued my 16 year old happily frolicking, non-verbal, not self- directing, black autistic son who also has no fatherly interaction in his life.

We have lived here as strangers in this town El Dorado, AR for 4 years. El Dorado, AR is a very small town; the kind of town where everybody knows each other. I do not believe the officer’s story that they were not aware of my son’s disability being that he paces back and forth in the carport ever so often throughout every day and approaches every car that passes by. This is also what the (white) officer that handcuffed my (black autistic) son says aggravated him.

The night of August 22, 2023 at 10 pm, my son had been playing with a long stick. It’s actually a pretty cool stick, it’s nice and smooth because the kids took the bark off of it. The stick now resembles a shepherd’s staff and we all play with it.

The white police officers that aggressively pursued and handcuffed my 16 year old black autistic son told me that he had the stick in his hand while approaching their car as they were driving past our house. This is what was explained to me after I had ran out of the back door and ever so politely pleaded with the officers that the boy is autistic and harmless and to please remove the handcuffs and let him go.

All 6 white male police officers looked at me with a blank stare after I repeatedly told them that my son is a harmless autistic while I walked toward them in the darkness of the backyard at my residence. I, one single, gentle and meek woman stood in their midst and kindly requested that they please uncuff my son, he is autistic and never behaves to harm anyone.

My son stood calm and still and with a very kind and melodic voice, he said, “Help please. Help please.”

He was saying “help please” because those are the only words he knows to say to ever so politely and sweetly ask to take the handcuffs off.

I can manage to swallow the story about “I saw a tall black boy with a stick coming near me” but I haven’t been able to conclude in my thoughts why the officer at all deliberately delayed in removing the handcuffs from my son, after his gentleness, harmlessness, and cognitive disadvantage was clearly on full display. Furthermore, anyone that will ever set eyes on my son and observe his behavior even for a short space of time will instantly see how docile his spirit is.

The white male officer claimed that he needed my black autistic son that was standing perfectly still and quiet with not one malicious bone in his body to calm down before he will take the handcuffs off.

Another detail that concerns me is there were 6 white men all gathered together at my house against my son. How did they all manage to get there in time enough to pursue him together on such a short notice? Have they been lying in wait for him? If they have been watching him then they would have to had observed that he is an unaware individual.

I have 3 more questions: Why were 4 of the officers not wearing a uniform but regular civilian clothing? Why were there 6 police (they all said they were police) and only one police car? The other 2 cars were plain white SUVs with no police décor on them. Was this a planned undercover attack on my son?

However important this may seem to anyone that reads this, I don’t know. But what I do know is a major offense has been committed against the Kingdom of Heaven.

Please reach out to your friends that are richly studied in the whole story of the bible. These will be they that can show you the danger in the act that was committed by scripture. I, myself, can show you the precepts, but I will only do so if I am invited to. They are readily available in a document saved on my laptop and can be delivered upon request. You can also google the key words “stranger, fatherless, and widow kjv” and find the precepts listed that way also.

This is very serious. No matter how lightly measured your leadership system weighs this offense, the Highest Court will bear rule to conclude this matter. My recommendation and my hope for you all is that you are attentive to my letter and respond with all the compassionate justice available within your understanding. This is how you will overcome the matter and receive mercy from Jesus concerning your consequences.

The first thing to do about this is to pray. Next you will need to realize and acknowledge that everyone receiving this letter is more likely to not care and desire to ignore me. Once you acknowledge this, start to get comfortable with the fact that if you actually do and say what is very pleasing in the sight of Jesus right now, that everyone you know will disdain you and perceive you as crazy. Be willing to face this moment. It’s only for a moment. You will have crossed over to be on the side of Jesus. He won’t fail you. Please just do your best. We still Love you. Yes we do, stop thinking like that. Holy Kiss.

To the rest of you that are amused at how strange you find this letter to be in your sight; When your days get harsh and long and every night of sleep leads to intense dreams of fright (even worse than they are now); Please remember that your deliverance is within your mouth.

At the bare minimum, you should all be able to please speak what is the right judgement concerning the incident to the appropriate council. Once you have done this your hands are clean of this incident.

Once again, my only request in this is that everyone receiving this letter, please boldly, yet kindly speak out of your mouth to your best knowledge, what judgement would be righteous in the sight of Jesus concerning this incident that I have written of, to any and to all of the appropriate council within your reach and beyond.

Answering to my request will deliver you from your requirement of recompense.

We will also forgive the officers that have offended our delicate house. Howbeit, as of yet, all six of them have remained in opposition against us in their heart and left our presence outwardly expressing their disgust towards us, therefore the offense still stands. This is hatred and evil on an exponentially magnified level of concentration.

Part of the “appropriate council” will be the 6 officers that were involved and the dispatch woman that I spoke to on the phone to ask for their names. These are the names of the police officers that were involved: Logan Owens (S1), Matthew Finney (392), Carl Nichols (401), Messer (1301), Dalton Owens (404), Drew Reynolds (1310). The dispatch woman’s name she said was 4592. Kindly please forward this email to all of these people, whosoever is able to do so. Again please also forward this email to anyone that has any authorization to review the contents thereof.

The neighbors on my street have been complaining against my son and calling the police on him for harmless behaviors that they know we cannot immediately help but we have been working on it. They are not calling the police on him because they feel threatened or harmed by him. The neighbors here that call the police against us are attacking us this way because they hate us and are annoyed at my son. Please forward this letter to everyone in the Murmill heights neighborhood of El Dorado, AR. If you are someone that has any access at all to be able to contact any of the people mentioned in any way in any way shape or form, you are COMMANDED by Jesus this day to forward this letter to them all.

Please speak from your heart.

Ishi and Ishah

https://ishiandishah.blogspot.com/2023/08/a-message-from-jesus.html

You all need the information at this link. Please share this link with everyone in the world because you all need this link.

I AM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE.

Comments

Popular Posts